Providence Care provides a range of integrated community services across southeastern Ontario, outside of the hospital and long-term care environments. Community-based services enable individuals to access support, care and treatment near to or in their own homes.
Providence Care has community office locations in Belleville, Brockville, Kingston, Napanee, Sharbot Lake and Smiths Falls, as well as outreach services across the region.
Interprofessional teams of health care staff provide treatment and/or consultation, depending on the service. Clients benefit from Providence Care’s expertise and experience in providing aging, mental health and rehabilitative care, as well as our many partnerships with other community service agencies and hospital organizations.
Providence Care’s community services can be grouped into four categories:
- Hildegarde Centre Programs
- Attendant Care Outreach and Endymion Supportive Living Program
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Community High Intensity Treatment (CHITT) Teams
- Case Management Services
- Collaborative Mental Health Service
- Community Connections
- Community Treatment Order
- Dual Diagnosis Consultation Outreach Team
- Forensics Mental Health Outreach
- Housing and Community Integration
- Mood Disorders Outreach
- Personality Disorders Service
- Voices, Opportunities & Choices Employment Club (VOCEC)
- Vocational Rehabilitation