Each year, Providence Care partners with community members who give their time and skills to support patients, clients and residents in a variety of ways. Volunteers join us in our Mission to “enhance the quality of life” of each person – and many find their experiences as a volunteer personally fulfilling as well.
Volunteers at Providence Care:
- Gain valuable work experience;
- Experience personal satisfaction helping others;
- Become part of a holistic health care team;
- Meet community-minded people, who share a common goal.
Providence Care provides volunteers:
- Meaningful opportunities with clear position descriptions;
- Orientation to the organization;
- On-site training;
- Ongoing support and recognition.
Visit the How to Volunteer page to complete an application online.