Spiritual Health Services at Providence Care provides compassionate care to the whole person, realizing their needs are spiritual, emotional, physical and social.
We are members of a multi-disciplinary health care team and work closely with other caregivers to enhance patient care and quality of life.
We offer Individual Spiritual support:
• Grief & loss counsel
• Existential concerns – meaning & purpose
• End-of-life issues & Advanced Care Planning
• Spiritual discernment/guidance/active listening
• Therapeutic Spirituality Groups
• Multi-faith care
• Sacramental Ministry or Liturgical Ministry
• Faith community referrals
• Worship Services
Spiritual Health Services offers multi-denominational worship services weekly as well as for special holidays. Portering of patients to and from all services is available if needed.
Ecumenical Service: Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m.
Sunday Mass: 2:00 p.m.
The Worship Centre is located on Level 2 of Providence Care Hospital.
- Ash Wednesday
- Sacrament of the Sick – 1st Sunday of each month
- Annual Memorial Service
- Remembrance Day
For general inquiries:
Patricia Van Boxmeer
Spiritual Health, Mission & Ethics
613-544-4900, ext 52183 or email@example.com