- Toronto Stroke Networks Guide to Stroke Recovery
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
- National Stroke Association
- Stroke Network of Southeastern Ontario
- Stroke Prevention and Care
- Safe Seating
- Making Communication a Success
- Post-Stroke Depression
- Making Feeding Safer
- Cognition and Perception
- Blood Pressure
- Meaningful Activity
Acquired Brain Injury Resources
- TBI Model Systems
- Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA)
- Brain Injury Canada
- Brain Injury Association
- National Resource Center for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Interactive map of the human brain
- Parkwood Hospital Survivor and Family Education Series
- Vision & Brain Injury
- Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
- Acquired Brain Injury System Navigation of Southeastern Ontario
- Pathways to Independence
- Community Brain Injury Services
- Brain Injury Association of Quinte District
- Epilepsy Southeastern Ontario
- The Encephalitis Society (UK)
- Concussions Ontario
- Brain Injury Association of Peterborough Region
Falls Prevention Resources
Spinal Cord Injury Resources
- Bladder Management
- Bowel Management
- Depression Management
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Outcomes Following Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
- Pain after Spinal Cord Injury
- Pain after Spinal Cord Injury
- Pain Management
- Preventing and Treating Pressure Sores
Spinal Cord Essentials – www.spinalcordessentials.ca
- Spinal Cord Injury 101
- Fragments 1.0: A Management Guide For Healthy Bones After a Spinal Cord Injury.
- BackBones: Networking site and free support for people with Spinal Cord Injury and their families.
- SCI–U: E-learning about healthy living with Spinal Cord Injury.
- Apparelyzed: Peer support website run by individuals with Spinal Cord Injury.
- Spinal Cord Injury Zone
- World Health Organization
- Craig Hospital Understanding Research – Finding the Information you Need: Short guide to understanding research on SCI from the premiere rehabilitation hospital in the USA.
- SCI Get Fit Activity Toolkit
- Eat Well Live Well with SCI
For Health Care Providers
- Supporting Clinical Initiatives in SCI (SCI2) : Resource site for better assessment and clinical guidance for your patients with SCI.
- Caring for Persons with Spinal Cord Injury: An eLearning resource designed for family physicians caring for persons with Spinal Cord Injury.
- Craig Hospital Rehabilitation Educational Modules
- Joseph’s Spinal Cord Injury Resource Centre Links: An on-site library for consumers, patients and families to read or borrow materials, and an online library of resources for practitioners.
- Physiopedia: Universal access to physiotherapy and physical therapy knowledge.
- Evidence Network: Linking journals and policy experts to increase access to credible, evidence-based health information.
- Health Evidence
- Spinal Cord Injury Knowledge Mobilization Network
- National Implementation Research Network
- American Spinal Injury Association Learning Center
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Wheelchair Skills Training Program
- Australian Guidelines for Provisions of Wheelchair Equipment and Skills Training Programs
Organizations and Associations
- Rick Hansen Institute
- Rick Hansen YouTube page
- Ontario NeuroTrauma Foundation
- Ontario NeuroTrauma Foundation: Resources and Guidelines
- Roman Reed Foundation
- Alberta Paraplegic Foundation
- Reeve Foundation
- Kessler Foundation
- Spinal Research
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- iCORD – Researchers dedicated to the development and translation of effective strategies to promote prevention, functional recovery, and improved quality of life after Spinal Cord Injury.
- Rehab Research Lab