Parking at Providence Care Hospital is on a ‘pay-on-exit’ gated system. There is one lot designated for patients, clients, visitors and volunteers, and one lot designated for staff.
Parking Rates for patient, client, and visitors are:
$2 for the first hour
$1 for every 30 minutes thereafter
$6 daily maximum (24 hour period)
No in/out privileges
$50 for 10 passes
One pass allows in/out privileges for 24 hours from time of first entry
Monthly reduced rate pass*
$41 per month
Unlimited in/out privileges
* Available for purchase at the PCH Cashier’s Office
To enter the parking lot:
- Press button for a ticket at gate. You may also insert/remove a credit card for entry without a ticket.
- Once you remove the ticket (or your credit card), the gate will go up.
- Keep the ticket with you. Do not bend or fold the ticket.
When you are ready to leave:
- Take ticket to a Pay Station or exit gate and insert ticket into slot. Follow instructions on screen to pay by cash (at Pay Stations only), credit or debit.
- Take paid ticket and insert at exit. If you used a credit card to enter, pay at the exit station.
- The gate will rise and you can exit the lot.
- Validated ticket can be used at the exit gate for 15 minutes after payment is received.
To avoid long wait times at the exit gate, please pay at a Pay Station where possible. If you have purchased a 10-exit pass or monthly reduced-rate pass, insert the pre-paid pass on entry and exit.
Accessible and reduced-mobility parking
There are spaces designated for individuals with Accessibility permits located closest to the main Entrance. All vehicles parking in accessible spots must display a valid Accessible Parking Permit issued by the Ministry of Transportation.
The parking spaces closest to the main entrance, with the exception of Accessible Parking spaces, are designated for individuals with mobility issues on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
Pick-up and drop-off area
There is a covered, 15 minute pick-up and drop-off area directly outside the main entrance of Providence Care Hospital. The pick-up and drop-off area can be very busy, especially at peak times Monday to Friday. Please do not exceed the 15 minute time limit.
If you encounter a problem, have a payment question, or experience difficulty with parking, please direct your inquiries to Protection Services at 613-544-4900 ext. 51053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a two-way intercom system at entry/exit gates.
Click on the images below to open a PDF version.