Eligibility: These specialized fee-for-service offerings are provided at St. Mary’s of the Lake Hospital or in client’s homes, workplaces, or in the community. These services require funding through WSIB, Auto Insurance, Disability Insurance, employers, and other agencies.
Services include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, and Vocational Rehabilitation provided by experts in work-related injury and injuries related to motor vehicle accidents. Our goal is to help people restore capacity in activities of daily living, return to work and promote self-management, prevention, and independence.
We can coordinate multiple services for clients with complex needs, and facilitate referral to Psychology or Social Work Services, as needed.
We have expertise in the assessment and treatment of individuals with musculoskeletal disorders, neurological disorders including spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, and stroke, traumatic amputations, and other conditions.
Our List of Services includes:
· Attendant Care Needs Assessment
· Catastrophic Case Management
· Cognitive Demands Analysis
· Comprehensive Psycho-vocational Assessment
· Comprehensive Vocational Assessment
· Discharge Planning
· Equipment and adaptive devices prescription
· Ergonomic Assessment
· Expert Testimony
· File Review
· Functional Capacity Evaluations
· Future Care Costing and Life Care Planning
· Home Assessment
· Job Coaching
· Labor Market Analysis
· Loss of Earnings Capacity Assessment
· Physical Demands Analysis
· Physiotherapy Assessment, Treatment, Functional Restoration and Education
· Pre-Claim Assessments
· Return to Work Planning and Coordination
· Transferable Skill Analysis
· Vocational Counseling and Job Search Assistance
· Work Conditioning and Work Hardening
· Work Site Assessment
· Work Trials
· WSIB Regional Evaluation Centre for Multidisciplinary Healthcare Assessment and Non-Economic Loss Assessment of Injured Workers
Based on your objectives, we will help you identify which of these services will best meet your needs.
For referral or for more information on services, fee schedules, please contact:
Mohani Gurdass at 613-548-2327 ext 0
Andra Lord at 613-548-7222 ext 2471
Click here to download a Request for Service Form.